Choosing the right storage for you van racking is very important as it will allow you to keep your van neat and safe as well as make access to your essential parts and components as easy as possible.
There are many different options when it comes to the types of storage you can use for your van racking; we have chosen our top three products that are best for van fit-out.
- The Fischer Trays fit standard shelving units
- Come with removable dividers so you can create your versatile storage.
- Come in five colours (grey, yellow, red, green and blue) so that you can code your van in a way that works for you. Coding your storage will allow you to find things quickly and create a safe working environment.
- Fischer plastic bins are a great way to store tools as you can quickly view the product.
- Fischer storage bins come in six sizes so that you can pick the storage solution that suits your van best.
- You can take the Stor-Pak bins off the van racking shelf. The benefit of this is that you can remove the container and have your tools anywhere you like rather than moving back and forth to your van.
- The Ezi-Pak Carry Case has removable dividers to create a more extensive storage area.
- This product was designed specifically to use in van storage systems.
- Will open fully and remain open without support.
- Perfect for tradesman, electricians, plumbers, NBN data installers, technicians, and builders.
These three essential van racking products will help you when you want to advance your current storage solutions or when you fit out a new van.
For more information about how to fit out a new van check out our blog on how to set up your van racking correctly and why it is essential.
Otherwise, if you would like to read more about our products click the below.